Brexit rule changes, how they affect you the customer
With the start of 2021 we have of course left the EU, with this there are a number of changes which we have had to make to fall in line with the new rules.
(1) All EU customers will not be charged VAT by TTR, the goods will be sent at a net price minus taxes.
(2) All of our products will have an Intrastat commodity code on all invoices.
(3) All of our products will have a net weight on all invoices.
(4) Our EORI number will be present on all invoices.
(5) You the customer will be charged the duty/taxes on receipt of the goods based on the current rate in your country at the time of the transaction.
We anticipate there may be delays in courier delivery times due to the changes being implemented and may be a period of stream lining systems to cater for these delays.
Most importantly we are committed to supply to all of our customers in the world with the same efficient service you are all accustomed to.